The Canadian Flag consists of a red maple leaf, the widely recognized symbol of Canada, on a white section between two red fields. The white areas represent peace and honesty, and the red symbolizes hardiness, bravery and strength. This national flag was introduced on February 15, 1965.
- This is for a 1 piece Canadian Flag Ornament
- Made from high quality material
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Overall Size: 6"