Return Policy International
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with further instructions on how to initiate your international return. International returns differ from domestic returns, so please review the following international returns information:
- Merchandise must be in new, unworn condition.
- You must return your item No later than 30 days from when you received your order. you must contact us to let us know that you are requesting a return at that time we will let you know if we will accept the return. we will accept a return only if the item is received damaged or the wrong item was sent. we will need a picture of the package and the item in the package you are responsible for inspecting the item in the package if package looks like it has been damaged and if so decide at the time to enter when you sign for the package it was received damaged.
- International orders do not qualify for free return shipping. The return cost will be deducted from the total refund amount or you will need to pay for the return shipping since in some countries it's easier for you to pay for the return and handle the return process. Exceptions include defective items and shipping errors made by Sir Holiday.
- Duties and taxes will only be refunded if they were paid at checkout on our website. If you selected to pay duties and taxes at delivery, you will not be credited for original duties and taxes.
- Shipping Insurance is not refundable.
- We do not offer exchanges, so please return the item(s) you do not want to keep and place a new order for your desired replacement(s).
- Please allow up to 6 weeks to process your return and to receive a credit from your financial institution.
- Return Address Sir Holiday 4262 E Maplewood Ct Gilbert AZ 85297.